At Saratoga Electrical PROS, our licensed electricians are experts in safety. We will inspect your home for potential hazards and make recommend changes that can be made to avoid dangerous situations. Our comprehensive 18-point electrical safety inspection covers all the bases, so you can rest assured that your family and home are guarded from harm.
In our 18 point safety inspection, Saratoga Electrical PROS will examine all aspects of your electrical system thoroughly, verifying that every component has been installed correctly and functions safely. If our electrician finds a problem, we guarantee that you will be fully aware of the work that needs to be done and the cost of the job before we begin repairs
Saratoga Electrical PROS Comprehensive 18 Point "Electrical Safety Inspection"
- Inspect switches and outlets for signs of overheating, damage, abuse and loose terminations
- Inspect and verify GFCI protection in all required areas inside are installed
- Inspect and verify proper grounding and bonding of main electrical service
- Inspect entire main electrical service for proper terminations and safety
- Inspect all outdoor electrical for "rain proofing" and circuit protection
- Verify all junction boxes are properly installed
- Inspect any sub-panels present for proper terminations and safety
- Verify that smoke detectors are of the proper type and installed in required areas
- Verify that “surge protection” is installed for whole house protection
- If aluminum wiring is present, verify that proper termination methods were used
- Verify proper grounding of switches, outlets and lighting fixtures
- Verify ceiling fan braces and supports are present where ceiling fans are installed
- Verify wiring to any detached structure is installed properly and safe
- Verify main breaker panel is properly labeled
- Verify all branch circuit breakers are sized properly
- Verify required circuits have lock-outs or disconnects installed and accessible
- Verify existing circuits are distributed properly for required load
- Insure that our customer is fully aware of the items that need attention and exactly what the price will be to complete the work before we start.
When you call Saratoga Electrical PROS, you can feel confident that skilled professional electricians are working in your home. Our staff is committed to quick service and constantly provides the exceptional service.
Contact Saratoga Electrical PROS today at 408-780-0121 for an electrical safety inspection of your Saratoga home.